Tuesday 30 October 2012

Swimming lesson 01! Haha

I mmg teringin nak ajar anak I swimming. Just like anak Sheikh Muszaphar. Went to his wife's blog www.barelysupermommy.com and saw updates on their daughter punya swimming lesson. Hehe. So I pun was thinking that I should introduce water to my lil princess. Look what happen-->
Hahaha, my lil princess and her dear cousin sibuk gigit benda alah tu cause both gatal gusi kot. They mcm tak ada interest towards the water. I know this is not a swimming lesson, hahaha...just biarkan dorang terapung je. But its good cause dorang move their legs vigorously. Bila dah besar sikit boleh introduce pelampung yang kat leher so that she have to move every part of her body when she is in the water. For now, just stay on the baby boats girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...