Friday 21 December 2012

Lunatots, Little Buddy & Bamboolite Cloth Diaper Review~

*Wink* Okay, buying cloth diaper is like an addiction. You akan selalu rasa excited bila nampak CD yang nice and cute. And there you go...purchase them. Tapi I tak simply purchase CD's la. I will do a research about them and read review about the CD's first before borong them. Price pun penting coz its like an indicator whether the brand is reliable or not. Senang citer, purchase CD yang harga dia sederhana and have good reviews.

Okay, my first review will be about Lunatots CD's --> All In One, AI2 and pocket. All of them come with microfleece material and now I found out that Lil Princess is allergic to it.  This CD mmg ada quality as for jahitan dia kemas and mmg ssh nak bocor. Cuma yeah..I have to think of a solution to settle ke alahan Lil princess towards the microfleece material. Finally I found a simple solution from Littlepreciousgarden.com. They sell bamboo liner, so I can alas the microfleece material with the bamboo liner. Good idea LPG!

Yang AIO tu...agak senang bocor, so I mmg kena tambah booster. AI2, practical dari segi laundry la. Mmg kurang laundry sbb shell dia boleh pakai up to 6 hours. Pocket CD dia okay...cuma nampak mcm panas sikit kain dia...tak sure la...sbb Lil Princess yang pakai, bukan I hehe. Tapi dari segi nak adjust size mmg senang sbb ada butang tu..



Little Buddy pulak, I purchased when I was so pregnant. But I started using them when Lil Princess was about 6 months, means 2 months ago. This CD is okay, material bamboo charcoal, easy to wash and jahitan dia pun agak kemas. Tapi problem dia is, cutting dia mcm a little bit too small for my daughter. I don't know about other babies, tapi this CD ketahanan dia around 1-2 hours je dgn my daughter. If lebih, bocor...jadi kena la pakai booster.


Bamboolite I purchase because my daughter hari tu ada rashes sbb alah pada microfleece. So, end up I borong bamboo CD's (Bamboolite) and yes, Lil Princess mmg sesuai with the material. No more rashes. Material dia sangat lembut and jahitan dia kemas. Kekurangan dia is nak adjust size kat tepi kaki tu leceh sikit. Especially kalau ada anak 2- 3 orang bercd, jenuh nak adjust size.


Sedar tak sedar...I actually bought 29 CD's already and 1 CD is free from Pa & Ma. So altogether ada 30 CD. Banyak la pulak...and the list are as follow:

1 All in One CD (Button)- Lunatots
3 Pocket CD (Velcro)- Lunatots
10 A12 CD (Button)- Lunatots
2 AI2 CD (Velcro)- Lunatots
4 Pocket Bamboo Charcoal CD (Button)- Little Buddy
10 Pocket Bamboo CD (Button) - Bamboolite
Coming : 1 Mama Little Helper & 3 Bamboolite Perfect Day Diaper

Okay...this is how the laci looks like now. Padat with CD's and I ada hati lagi nak tambah. Hehe, tapi before tambah, kena let go some cd's. Preloved cloth diaper, anyone? *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...