Friday 26 October 2012

About me...

Assalamulaikum, ini first time I blogging. All this while asyik baca blogs orang and I get lot's of knowledge, pengalaman dan kisah2 berguna from those blogs yang I dah baca and follow silently. Okay, let me introduce a bit about myself. My name is Alia and was born on the 22/8. My father is Brunei and my mom is Malay. My shoe size is 10 and my height is 5'9. My hometown is Kota Kinabalu but now I'm a permanent resident in Selangor. I'm married to the most perfect man for me on the 18/12/2010 in my hometown.  I gave birth to our lil princess pada 24/4/2012 in Columbia Asia. Working mother (8am-4.30pm...phew~) and wife. Just wanna berkongsi cerita, pengalaman dan kisah dalam bab membesarkan anak and other interesting stuffs.  Will start bercerita tentang something menarik Insyallah in my next entry *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...