Sunday 9 December 2012

Lunatots Sharing Session~

Wah seronoknya hari ne pergi sharing session kat Lunatots Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras with tetamu kehormat, my Lil Princess. On the way there to boleh sesat pulak, but nasib baik Lil Princess tak meragam kaw-kaw. Nangis sikit-sikit saja mungkin sbb cuaca panas.

We reach Lunatots at 10am tepat! Hehe...Masa sharing session ne I actually get to meet the famous Puan Suraya in front on my eyes. She was such a gentle and fun person and I enjoyed her talk. Unfortunately she have to leave due to another meeting. Her replacement pun not bad jugak. Banyak ilmu pengetahuan on natural parenting. Thanks Lunatots, I gain a lot of useful knowledge today...berharganya ilmu pengetahuan. I pray that Lunatots will be more success in the future.

Hehe...dalam hal sibuk dengar-dengar talk tu...Lil Princess tk duduk diam. Ada la meragam sikit-sikit but not so bad. Agaknya sbb ada ramai kengkawan dia kat sana. Kat bawah ni gambar Lil Princess jadi model babywearing...hehehe.

Image credit : (Lunatots Cloth Diaper on Facebook)

We left at around 2.30pm and lucky me, Lil Princess tetido in her car seat. Journey home was a peaceful one. Love you loads Lil Princess...you are officially mum's best friend. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...