Tuesday 25 December 2012

I need a break!

This post is all about me...about how im feeling now. Yes, not so good. Nothing to do with my family...everything is fine on that side. It's just unhappiness about my career, or should i say JOB? okay, these two words makes a lot of difference kan. I mmg feel miserable about my job, dah bertahan in that company for almost 2 years.

I really thing I need to leave since nothing changes for the past 2 years. I want to do better in my career, I really want to do something different. I really want a boss that would understand and support the ideas that I have. But that's not happening currently. I really pray hard that next year 2013 will bring me better luck in my career. Harap-harap dapat kerja baru with a better company and boss.

Ya Allah, Kau permudahkan la urusanku dan murahkan la rezeki hamba mu ini. Amin...

Anyway, can't wait for our holiday next week..yeay! i really need a break from all the nonsense in the office~
My picture in 2009 @ Melbourne Airport. OTW home to Malaysia after graduation ceremony. Rindu nak bercuti jauh-jauh cam ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...