Monday 21 January 2013

My new online store! Now, every child can dress up!

Assalamulaikum semua...update blog pepagi buta ne saja nak umum pada u ols yang i dah ada online shop now. Boleh visit www.mumntotslookgood.blogspot.com.

Kat sana I sell baby and toddlers clothes and accessories at harga murah. Also tak dilupakan something for mommies. Tapi for now, the accessories belum sampai. I promise you they are on the way. The accessories are headband, hairband, clips, pearl brooch and baby bangle. Excited? hehe....

The clothings yang I jual semua at a minimum price and you can also get 2% off when you purchase 3 items and above when you like us on Facebook (mumntotslookgood). Tapi fan page Facebook tak siap lagi...but no worries, still can get your 2% off when you purchase more than 3 items on my website.

Kekekeke... coming soon items yang I akan jual..of course cloth diapers and maybe some milk boosters. Just wait and see. Anyway, sudi-sudi kan la melawat my new online store and thank you for your support.

Love,
Alia
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...