Friday 5 July 2013

Dugaan kecilku...

Salam pembaca semua...if you ada terbaca my blog about weaning off, and the reason why, i ada mention about nak share news with you all kan? it was suppose to be a happy news, tapi turn out to be a sad news. I had miscarriage yesterday at 8 weeks.

Masa hari Isnin, i went to my regular Gynae, Dr S in Subang Jaya kononnya nak check up for 8 weeks. Tapi masa kat sana tetiba bleeding, but the doctor said maybe implantation bleeding. So i put keep positive je. Tapi i dah rasa tak sedap hati sbb scan tunjuk baby 6 weeks old je. How come? walaupun jiwa gelisah, tapi keep positive.

Hari Selasa bleeding lagi tapi buat derk je. Rabu makin teruk, ada contraction lagi, so my husband brought me to DEMC. Malam tu baby sac ada lagi so doctor pun x sure whats going on. So lega la sikit rasa. But Khamis, wahh...i was bleeding mcm apa je. Kebetulan hubby travel to Miri dah that morning. So no choice, i have to ask my sister Amalina to send me to DEMC again. So once arrived there, i was sent to the emergency room. After half and hour or so, Dr T, the one that attended me on Wednesday nite call me to see him. In his room, later he confirmed yang ada miscarriage. Okay, dah tak sentap cause dah agak. So dia try to pull out the tissue semua pakai speculum. Kuar la jugak tapi tak habis. Then dia kata, i have no choice tapi kena buat D & C (dunno stand for what) sbb takut hilang darah. I mmg dah dizzy pun...so i called my husband in Miri and he agreed with the procedure.

Itu la first time and i hope the last time i masuk operation theatre and was put under ubat yang bagi tido tu. Wah, bangun je dah siap. But i was sure i was not that fast asleep because i can feel and hear what they're saying or maybe i mimpi. The miscarriage happen because baby tak develop properly, thats why, bukan sbb rahim tak kuat ke apa. I redha, sesungguhnya dugaan yang Allah bagi kat i ni sangat kecil dibandingkan dgn orang lain.

Then today, i was discharge from the hospital safely with the help of my sister Amalina and her husband El. Thank you guys...Dear readers, please doakan i supaya akan dapat baby lagi...i am really hoping for more children ;) thank you for reading my entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...