Wednesday 10 April 2013

Home sweet home!

Assalamualaikum...as you all know, i dah jadi fulltime housewife for the time being since i left my previous job and waiting for the offer letter with the CEO signature on it to be out soon. Alhamdulillah, that I finally dapat kerja baru!!!Two months plus la jugak i tunggu jawapan. Tapi penantian ni mmg sangat-sangat berbaloi. Mmg setiap yang terjadi, akan ada hikmahnya.

So for the time being, I am enjoying my cuti with my daughter and being a good housewife to my dear hubby. I am also enjoying my home sweet home and being a good listener to all my sisters whenever they feel stress at work. Dan...for the timebeing sibuk uruskan my online business jugak. Its fun to be at home and destress myself before i start my journey with the new company. Insha Allah, i hope that everything will be better in the new company. Amin!

            Tabung ni bagi Birthday Present kat Hubby...hehe. Tahun dpn Insha Allah bg dia hadiah best!

                           This the best part of my home sweet home...at least to me ;)


                                                     Layan Lil Princess main

Lil Princess with her dear Ayah

  Space untuk kasut Lil Princess...comel je ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...