Thursday 1 November 2012

Law of attraction!

Ya Allah! that's all I can say. I kept on thinking about wanting more cloth diapers. As I was reading my fav mag, then I saw a column saying "Langgan dan menangi hadiah dr Lunatots". Can't believe my eyes, jadi I pun  call the mag company asking if apa yg I tgk tu was real. Dorang cakap yes, and dorang suruh dtg sana if serious nk langgan cause they want to get ready the hadiah.Wah, excited bkn kepalang, drpada tak tau jln, terus tau and I reached Karangkraf less than half an hour with my lil princess. Pelik tapi benar, my lil princess x meragam at all. Mcm tau2 je nk dpt hadiah. Hehe. So lps isi borang and byr fee langganan for setahun....then the hadiah came. Terkejut mak, hadiah dia bukan alang2.
Tadaaa! thanx to Pa& Ma mag and Lunatots. Tak sia-sia I promote dlm blog I. Dpt gak something free! Yeay! Hopefully lps langgan I can get more hadiah cz every month ada je contest tu ini dan hadiah dia best2. Eh lupa nak amek gambar Lunatots baby wipes sekali...itu pun dia bagi yg besau punya.

p/s: I baru je terfikir nak beli benda2 in December. Now looks like I can save more money cz I get them for free, berbaloi-baloi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...